Thank you for considering Westering Primary School for your child.
We are grateful that you are applying to our School. However, we ask you to keep in mind that we have many learners apply annually to be enrolled at Westering Primary School. Unfortunately, only a few places are available. We therefore suggest that you apply to at least 4 other schools as well.
Click here to download application forms.
If you would like to apply for the Aftercare, click here.
Please take note of the Enrollment Procedure below:
- Applications for 2021 will open on 2 March, 2020. Please complete the Application form and email that, with all the required documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 April, 2020.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
- Your application will only be considered if the following documents are included:
1. Copy of Birth Certificate of the Learner
2. Copy of Clinic Card for the Learner
3. ID photograph of the Learner
4. Copies of the ID of BOTH parents/guardians
5. Copies of payslip for both parents/guardians
6. Proof of residential address
- If your child is shortlisted on the basis of the Westering Primary School Admissions Policy, you could be contacted telephonically early in May and be requested to come for an interview.
- Parents and the learner must attend the interviews.
- Kindly bear in mind that not all applicants are called for interviews.
- An interview does not secure a place at Westering Primary School. Interviews are an integral part of the application process and should not be considered a successful admission.