Vision and Mission Statement
Westering Primary School endeavours to create a safe, caring and loving environment where our children are constantly challenged by excellent and relevant teaching, so that they have the hope of a better future.
• through the development of respectful relationships where each child has a strong sense of belonging.
• by offering the children a wide variety of extra-curricular activities.
• employing dedicated, caring and well qualified staff.
• acknowledge the children’s academic, sporting and cultural achievements throughout the year and at the annual Prize Givings.
• make all areas of school life areas of excellence.
• as far as financially possible, keep abreast of the latest technology.
• maintain and constantly improve our school facilities.
• provide a well managed and structured aftercare facility.
• encourage a sense of belonging to the school life and family.
• go beyond the classroom in developing young leaders as global citizens who highly prize integrity, values, morals and a sense of community.
• share the ethos of our school be being role models in all aspects of school life.